Open-source intelligence (OSINT)
The proposed project will be funded at the level of $ 20,000.00 and will run 12 months. As we do for our regular project proposals, we have documented previous weapons experience for the proposed participants (not attached). More than 30% of the proposed participants are former weapons scientists. - Andrew Hood, Executive Director
· On June 16, 2022, Russian MoD published a series of comprehensive reports on the US biolab projects in Ukraine. It confirmed that both US government and the private sectors involved in biological weapon-related research and human experiments under cooperation of the Kiev regime. This was simply labelled as a ‘conspiracy theory’ before the Russian Special Military Operation started. (In short, Russian S.M.O. is a rescue operation to protect and save lives of both Lugansk and Donetsk People’s Republics from neo-Nazi atrocities in the amidst of the ongoing Donbass War)
· Anti-Russian disinformation in Hong Kong, China is like any other place in the world, it perfectly follows the Western mainstream media, especially BBC. And smuggling of anti-Russian propaganda made by thinktanks, such as NATO backed Atlantic Council is first done via Taiwanese media, then indirectly smuggled into Hong Kong with slight alteration on translation by self-proclaimed ‘pro-establishment’ and survived ‘opposition’ media safely. This was already mentioned in previous reports.
· Hong Kong media generally lack self-fact-check on international ‘news’ they translate and cite from Western media. In other words, they don’t do basic journalist work that check factuality of contents before reporting them as news. There are various ways to check contents. It’s easy that contact original news sources, require evidence and then report or not report it. Why they can’t even do it as ‘professional’ media? News of today is an advertisement.
· Several main categories of anti-Russian allegations were already defunct numerous times: 1) War Crime allegations are easily made due to human shields tactic of the Ukrainian army and neo-Nazi battalions ; 2) Food Crisis allegations are due to mismanagement of COVID pandemic, and aggravated by anti-Russian sanctions plus Ukraine’s naval blockade in the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea with naval mines; 3) Inflation Crisis allegations are overlapped with the food / energy crisis ones. The point is that the skyrocketing inflation in the world, especially in US, it started in spring of 2021 far before the Russian Special Military Operation taken place; 4) Energy Crisis allegations are simply due to anti-Russian sanctions to prohibit purchasing energy products from Russia globally.
· There are almost overwhelming amounts of information released every day from the both warring camps yet key information is always about allegations versus counter-allegations; facts and fakes not literally all of information. Without the dialectic relationships, it is just a flood of information. Remember, readers only need facts from both sides not fakes at all. However, paid agitators (disinformation warriors) need fakes in order to destroy enemies. As a result, what people should do is to distinguish facts from fakes because only facts can defeat propaganda. In this sense, searching answers means searching specific facts not literally all of them.
· There are two stealth wars against Russia since 2014: one is the opium /drug war initiated by SBU; the other one is the biological war. Thus, Donbass War is multi-layered, it is a combination of different kinds of wars fought simultaneously. Extensionally, it also indicates that Sino-Taiwanese conflict has similar structure and nature. People tend to only put focus on one aspect while it’s multi-layered like this. In fact, similar Pentagon / USAID-sponsored biolabs are located in the Golden Triangle and the Philippines surrounding borders of China. Among numerous outbreaks of nonindigenous diseases and pests recently recorded in China, especially the swine fever is the most suspicious one now. Unfortunately, the swine fever is localized in Hong Kong. Some cases still occasionally reported after 2018. For Russia, DPR and LPR, this kind of hybrid war has started against them in 2014; for China, it has begun after Xi Jinping’s inauguration as the chairman of China in 2013.
· According to documents related to the military biological activities of the United States, one of the priority tasks of the Defence Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) is the training of field epidemiologists according to American standards. At the same time, since 2015 (the beginning of large-scale financing of Ukrainian projects by the Pentagon), numerous cases of infectious diseases have been recorded among military personnel, as well as residents of Donbass. In addition, according to the DPR Ministry of Health, in 2016, the incidence of tularaemia increased by 9.5 times compared to 2007. In addition, since 2017, dozens of outbreaks of hepatitis A have been recorded in 12 regions of Ukraine, where Pentagon-controlled biological facilities are located and operate. More than 10,000 people have fallen ill.
· George W. Bush, Victoria Nuland and Pentagon all admitted the existence of biolabs in Ukraine this year. However, the common excuse is disease prevention. The contradiction of the rhetoric is that they were and are searching for dangerous nonindigenous diseases and experimenting its deliveries. The latter is a critical point. It is obviously useable and switchable for military purposes at any time. Furthermore, the usage of biological weapons is taught at schools in Ukraine. Meanwhile, those dubious biolabs are material conditions for it.
· Today, even biological weapon research and experiments are separately and globally outsourced under different rhetoric, covers and names. However, like sending weapon supplies and contracted mercenaries to Ukraine, outsourcing atrocities and breaches in other countries won’t relieve their own responsibilities for the aftermath. They are participating in the war by outsourcing themselves.
☣️ We have previously spoken about the experiments held by the employees of a laboratory in Merefa on the patients of a psychiatric clinic in Kharkov since 2019 to 2021. It has been noted that one of the organisers of this illegal activity was a US citizen Linda Oporto Al-Haroun.
The documents received during the special military operation have revealed that this kind of investigations has been carried out in Ukraine at least since 2011 and Al-Haroun repeatedly visited the branch of the Merefa laboratory built with funds of the Pentagon in Sorokovka, Kharkov region.
According to the available information, highly active neuropeptides were tested on socially vulnerable citizens of Ukraine that caused irreversible damage to the central nervous system. This is a clear violation of the international treaties related to human rights.
Despite the assurances of the United States that the biological research in Ukraine is carried out exclusively in the field of civilian healthcare, there are documents that confirm the direct cooperation between the military departments of these countries.
Since 2015 that was the beginning of large-scale financing of Ukrainian projects by the Pentagon, numerous cases of infectious diseases have been recorded among servicemen and residents of the Lugansk and Donetsk people's republics.
Analysis of documents on the activities of the Defence Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in Ukraine implies that one of the prioritised tasks of DTRA is to train field epidemiologists. Within this training course, the US side has actively been introducing its own standards for diagnosing infectious diseases that do not correspond to current public healthcare problems.
These funds were used to finance work with pathogens in Ukraine. The data come from the correspondence of the son of the current President of the United States with the management of the Rosemont Seneca investment fund.
The documents received by the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation also indicate that Biden Jr. attracted administrative resources in government circles.
Among the papers there is a letter to the State Department from the Executive Director of the Ukrainian Scientific and Technological Center Andrew Hood that within the framework of one of the projects in Ukraine "more than 30% of participants are former scientists with experience in developing weapons of mass destruction". (1)
🔹We have previously spoken about the experiments held by the employees of a laboratory in Merefa on the patients of a psychiatric clinic in Kharkov since 2019 to 2021. It has been noted that one of the organisers of this illegal activity was a US citizen Linda Oporto Al-Haroun.
🔹The documents received during the special military operation have revealed that this kind of investigations has been carried out in Ukraine at least since 2011 and Al-Haroun repeatedly visited the branch of the Merefa laboratory built with funds of the Pentagon in Sorokovka, Kharkov region.
🔹Despite the fact that this installation is provided with underground storage facilities and powerful ventilation systems, it is officially considered a company that produces food additives. At the same time, the site of the company bears clear signs of fictitiousness, while the equipment of the branch has been transported to the western regions of Ukraine under control of the Security Service of Ukraine (SSU).
🔹It confirms our concerns about the numerous violations of the international humanitarian law in Ukraine that are also defined by the Nuremberg Code and the Helsinki Declaration of the World Medical Association. They include: the voluntary consent of an individual to participate in an experiment; informing about the investigation to be carried out; prevention of excessive physical and mental suffering during an experiment, as well as tortures, inhumane or degrading treatment.
🔹According to the available information, highly active neuropeptides were tested on socially vulnerable citizens of Ukraine that caused irreversible damage to the central nervous system. This is a clear violation of the international treaties related to human rights. (2)
🔹We have already mentioned the role of the Scientific-Technological Centre of Ukraine (STCU) in the military-biological programme of the USA in Ukraine.
🔹I would like to focus on the P-268 project. The National University named after Taras Shevchenko in Kiev and the Colorado State University were involved in its implementation.
🔹Note STCU Executive Director Andrew Hood's appeal to the U.S. Department of State to organise research within the project. He states that '...more than 30% of the participants are former scientists experienced in developing weapons of mass destruction...'.
🔹The objective of the project is to study viruses capable of infecting Aedes mosquitoes. According to the terms of reference, the viral preparation was produced by the institute in Kiev and delivered to the USA for aerobiological studies.
🔹The interest of the American clients in mosquitoes of this species that are vectors of transmissible infections such as dengue fever, Zika and yellow fever is not accidental.
🔹During the last major outbreak of yellow fever in Africa (in 2013), there were 170 thousand cases of the severe form of this disease, including 60 thousand that resulted in death. (3)
🔹Everyone remembers the smallpox virus contamination of blankets for Native Americans, the deliberate infection with the syphilis pathogen by Guatemalan citizens is less discussed while this fact has been admitted by the U.S. President Barack Obama. The use of pesticides during the Vietnam War is even less remembered, but the history of deliberate outbreaks in Cuba in the 1970s and 1980s is completely suppressed. At the same time, the use of Aedes mosquitoes as biological weapons, exactly the same ones operated by the U.S. military department, is recorded in the class action suit of Cuban citizens against the U.S. government and was submitted to the member States of the Biological Weapons Convention.
🔹The class action notes that the 1981 dengue epidemic in Cuba that contaminated 345 thousand people and resulted in the death of 158 persons was the result of the spread of the second dengue virus serotype that had not previously been recorded in the Caribbean and had clear signs of a deliberate nature. Thus, the time of the attack (late January) was chosen in consideration of biological features of the life cycle of mosquito vectors and was optimal for the subsequent development of the epidemic process. In addition, the only place on the island where no cases have been reported was the U.S. Naval Base at Guantanamo due to pre-vaccination of soldiers against the dengue virus type 2.
🔹An artificial outbreak of another viral disease, African swine fever (ASF), occurred in Cuba in 1971. During the epizootic, 500 thousand animals were eliminated, and the country suffered a significant economic damage. Although no cases of ASF have been previously reported in the American continent nor in the Western Hemisphere in general, it was Cuba where the disease has appeared.
🔹Former FBI official William Turner introduced some clarity to this issue by telling the Newsday that the CIA delivered a container of ASF agent from Fort Gulick in Panama and transferred it off the coast of Cuba to a fishing vessel. He precisely indicated the farm where this pathogen was introduced.
🔹Since 1980 to 1982, the Cuban leadership reported numerous unusual outbreaks of viral infections of economically important crops (sugar cane and tobacco) that appeared in different regions of the country and were not related to each other.
🔹Yet these facts are only part of the U.S. military-biological dossier, while their investigation is ignored by the United Nations and the World Health Organization. (4)
🔹Despite the assurances of the United States that the biological research in Ukraine is carried out exclusively in the field of civilian healthcare, there are documents that confirm the direct cooperation between the military departments of these countries.
🔹I would like to draw attention to the Notice of Inclusion of Laboratories of the Central Sanitary and Epidemiological Department of the Ministry of Defence of Ukraine in the Biological Threat Reduction Program. It notes that '...the program enables cooperation between the Ukrainian Ministry of Defence and the U.S. Department of Defence, as well as creates legal principles for its further expansion...'.
🔹Since 2015 that was the beginning of large-scale financing of Ukrainian projects by the Pentagon, numerous cases of infectious diseases have been recorded among servicemen and residents of the Lugansk and Donetsk people's republics.
🔹According to the report of the Ministry of Healthcare of the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), '...in 2016, the tularaemia morbidity increased 9.5 times in comparison with 2007. There have been also noted distinctive features in the structure of morbidity, including an increase in the number of servicemen among the contaminated people...'. Here is a list of tularaemia cases in the DPR. For security reasons, we do not reveal their personal data, this information has been sent to the Investigative Committee of Russia.
🔹I remind that NATO guidance documents (Guidelines for the Assessment of Radiation, Chemical, Biological and Nuclear Casualties) consider tularaemia as one of the prioritised biological agents. This is the agent that was used in the military exercises of the alliance at the training grounds in Sweden, with official confirmation in 2012.
🔹I would also like to note that there have been several dozen outbreaks of hepatitis A since 2017 until now in 12 regions of Ukraine where biological facilities controlled by the Pentagon are located and have been in operation. More than 10 thousand people have resulted contaminated, and in most cases the cause of the disease has not been identified. (5)
🔹Analysis of documents on the activities of the Defence Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in Ukraine implies that one of the prioritised tasks of DTRA is to train field epidemiologists. Within this training course, the U.S. side has actively been introducing its own standards for diagnosing infectious diseases that do not correspond to current public healthcare problems.
🔹I remind that in 2015, the World Health Organisation declared Ukraine a country with a high risk of polio outbreak and the fight against this particularly dangerous disease is an obvious priority.
🔹In this context, the attention is to be drawn to the response of the Project Manager at DTRA office in Ukraine Brendt Siegel to the regional representative of the World Health Organisation. It states that the biological threat reduction program implemented in Ukraine '...does not suppose studies of such diseases as poliomyelitis...'. The arisen question is: what diseases relevant to Ukraine are mentioned?
🔹After the start of the special military operation in Ukraine, the United States developed and implemented a plan to evacuate the Ukrainian citizens who were involved in the biomonitoring system to '...prevent a leak of sensitive information...'. This raises additional questions about the operation of the abovementioned system and its real purposes. (6)
🔹We have already noted that Hunter Biden was instrumental in creating the financial opportunity to work with pathogens in Ukraine by securing funds for Black & Veach and Metabiotics companies.
🔹The published correspondence of Biden with the administration of the Rosemont Seneca Investment Fund shows the use of administrative resources and blatant lobbying of Metabiota's interests in U.S. government.
🔹Managing Director John Delosch asks Biden: '...Is there anyone we can call in Washington to get an idea of how seriously Metabiotics is being considered by various government agencies?'
🔹This kind of wording raises the question of the personal financial interest of Biden and other co-founders of Rosemont Seneca in the implementation of the Pentagon's military-biological programme in Ukraine, as well as the presence of a corrupt component.
🔹The apparent lack of investment appeal of projects aimed to reconstruct Ukrainian biolaboratories raises doubts about the transparency of ongoing financial activities.
🔹In addition, funding from non-State sources such as the Biden Foundation, allows the Pentagon not to report to the Senate Budget Committee on the objectives and results of bioweapons research in Ukraine, hiding them from the public thereby.
🔹The analysed documents of the investment agencies subordinated to Biden do not contain any information about payments to beneficiaries and distribution of dividends. It indicates the concealment of profits with high probability and is a sign of illegal payment schemes and tax evasion that is a serious violation of the U.S. law. (7)
🔹In addition, I would like to draw your attention to the fact that on June 9, the Pentagon website published an official statement about U.S. biological activities in the post-Soviet countries. The U.S. administration admits the funding of 46 Ukrainian biolaboratories and the relations between the U.S. Department of Defence and the Scientific-Technological Centre of Ukraine (STCU).
🔹At the same time, it reflects the peculiarities of the implementation of the Nunn-Lugar joint threat reduction programme in the post-Soviet countries, one of the purposes of which was the involvement of '...thousands of former Soviet scientists specialised in biological weapons...' allegedly to '...exclude the possibility of their cooperation with terrorist groups...'.
🔹This kind of attempt of the U.S. administration to whitewash its tarnished reputation turned out to be a 'prosecutor's dream': the document cites facts of the Pentagon's military-biological activities in Ukraine and other countries of the former Soviet Union, as well as indicates the accomplices of the American military department: the State Department and the U.S. Department of Energy.
🔹However, the 'clarifications' provided by the USA do not answer the questions we have posed:
❓Why was the work commissioned by the Pentagon, while its subject matter did not correspond to the current problems of public healthcare in Ukraine?
❓What was the purpose of the participation of U.S. military officials in biological research in Ukraine, while the work was carried out under conditions of secrecy with restricted access of Ukrainian professionals to information and facilities?
❓Why were strains of pathogenic microorganisms, potential agents of biological weapons, and biomaterials of Ukrainian citizens exported from the country without clearly declared purposes?
❓Why do the U.S. and Ukraine obscure the military-biological cooperation in international reports under the Biological and Toxin Weapons Convention (BTWC), while the U.S. has been blocking the development of its verification mechanism since 2001?
❓Why are U.S. officials, including Under Secretary of State V. Nuland, so concerned about the possibility of the activities held by the U.S. Defence Department in Ukraine and the materials in the biolaboratories taken over by Russian specialists?
🔹Thus, the situation presented in the Pentagon statement is just a screen under the guise of which the United States carries out its activities in circumvention of international agreements and continues to build up its military-biological capabilities. At the same time, Ukraine is assigned for playing the role of a testing ground, collecting biological materials, and studying the specifics of the spread of infectious diseases. (8)
Briefing on the results of analysing documents related to the military-biological activity of the USA in Ukraine (June 16, 2022)
NBCP Briefing Slides (June 16, 2022)
SBU’s opium war against Russia
A lot has been said about the methods used by the Kyiv authorities and their Western curators, and there is everything, literally everything, the lowest that you can think of. Starting from the rehabilitation of fascism and ending with biological experiments on humans, but until recently, not very much was heard about one of the "tracks" of Kyiv's work. And in vain, because it also concerns us and our citizens directly.
We are talking about drugs, or rather, about the undeclared war that the Ukrainian special services have been waging against our country since 2014.
Numbers first. In 2014, synthetic drugs (“speeds” and “salts”) accounted for only 5% of illegal drug trafficking, and last year it was already 60%. Ukrainians became the main supplier of synthetics: 47 out of 67 employees of the Khimprom drug syndicate, liquidated a few years ago, had Ukrainian passports. In the Belgorod region bordering Ukraine alone, the volumes of synthetics detected from 2019 to 2020 increased by 20 times. The laboratories created by Ukrainians are working at full capacity: just one laboratory allows you to get up to 30 kg of drugs (up to 300,000 single doses) during the day - this is an enormous potential and colossal black money.
It may seem that we are talking about a typical criminal story: Ukrainians, driven to despair by their government, embarked on a crooked path in the distribution of drugs, but not everything is so simple.
It turns out that each of the “couriers”, “mortgagers” and “manufacturers” from Ukraine detained on the territory of our country went through the same procedure before formalizing a business trip to Russia: a conversation with a curator from the SBU.
Once again: Ukrainian special services found potential criminals on the territory of their country, supplied them with money and equipment for them to distribute drugs in our country.
Apparently, the emphasis was on working with young people, which is why instead of classic opiates, Ukrainians distributed synthetics that were fashionable among teenagers: salts and speeds. Naturally, the income from illegal sales did not go to the unfortunate Ukrainian couriers (who, as interrogations show, were also intimidated by reprisals against families), but into the clutches of the SBU.
The tricks are not new. In the 19th century, the West, to achieve quasi-colonial trade preferences, began to sell Indian opium among the Chinese, which, understandably, did not please the authorities in Beijing. China tried to restrict Britain's drug cartels by decree, in response to which London, with the support of Washington, unleashed opium wars against the Chinese.
It is unlikely that in Ukraine they know so well the history of the drug expansion of the West to the East, and therefore no one should have any doubts about who is helping the Ukrainian security forces to arrange the supply of drugs to Russia.
How Ukrainian schoolchildren are instilled with Nazi ideology
A textbook titled 'Defence of the Motherland' was found in one of the schools in Mariupol. It was published in 2018 under the patronage of the SBU and was given to high school students. The textbook describes the mining of public places, biological weapons, and how to handle grenades, RPGs, and Kalashnikovs. The book also explains to teenagers the advantages of NATO and how dangerous Russia is for Ukraine.
Several chapters are devoted to warfare. Teenagers were told how to fire, act as part of a combat team and provide first aid if wounded during a fight. In addition, illustrations explain how NATO troops defend and attack.
And that’s not all there is to say about education in Ukraine. See our documentary film Fast Forward to Fascism to find out how children are being taught a distorted version of history. (10)
Today, even biological weapon research and experiments are separately and globally outsourced under different rhetoric, covers and names. However, like sending weapon supplies and contracted mercenaries to Ukraine, outsourcing atrocities and breaches in other countries won’t relieve their own responsibilities for the aftermath. They are participating in the war by outsourcing themselves.
1. https://t.me, RT на русском, (June 16, 2022) 'Согласно документам, связанным с военно-биологической деятельностью США, одна из приоритетных задач DTRA — подготовка полевых эпидемиологов по американским стандартам.' Available at https://t.me/rt_russian/115895
2. https://t.me, MoD Russia, (June 16, 2022) 'We have previously spoken about the experiments held by the employees of a laboratory in Merefa on the patients of a psychiatric clinic in Kharkov since 2019 to 2021.' Available at https://t.me/mod_russia_en/2225
3. https://t.me, MoD Russia, (June 16, 2022) 'We have already mentioned the role of the Scientific-Technological Centre of Ukraine (STCU) in the military-biological programme of the USA in Ukraine.' Available at https://t.me/mod_russia_en/2227
4. https://t.me, MoD Russia, (June 16, 2022) 'Everyone remembers the smallpox virus contamination of blankets for Native Americans, the deliberate infection with the syphilis pathogen by Guatemalan citizens is less discussed while this fact has been admitted by the U.S. President Barack Obama.' Available at https://t.me/mod_russia_en/2228
5. https://t.me, MoD Russia, (June 16, 2022) 'Despite the assurances of the United States that the biological research in Ukraine is carried out exclusively in the field of civilian healthcare, there are documents that confirm the direct cooperation between the military departments of these countries.' Available at https://t.me/mod_russia_en/2229
6. https://t.me, MoD Russia, (June 16, 2022) 'Analysis of documents on the activities of the Defence Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA) in Ukraine implies that one of the prioritised tasks of DTRA is to train field epidemiologists.' Available at https://t.me/mod_russia_en/2230
7. https://t.me, MoD Russia, (June 16, 2022) 'We have already noted that Hunter Biden was instrumental in creating the financial opportunity to work with pathogens in Ukraine by securing funds for Black & Veach and Metabiotics companies.' Available at https://t.me/mod_russia_en/2231
8. https://t.me, MoD Russia, (June 16, 2022) 'However, the 'clarifications' provided by the USA do not answer the questions we have posed.' Available at https://t.me/mod_russia_en/2232
9. https://t.me, Мария Захарова, (June 18, 2022) 'О том, какие методы используют киевские власти и их западные кураторы, сказано много, и там.' Available at https://t.me/MariaVladimirovnaZakharova/2940
10. https://t.me, RT Documentary, (June 14, 2022) 'How Ukrainian schoolchildren are instilled with Nazi ideology.' Available at https://t.me/rtdocumentary/920
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.