Updated: Sep 13
Hong Kong Intelligence Report #26 2019-nCoV (COVID-19) Outbreak in China and its Political Exploitation; War on Conspiracy Theories
1. Unlike CDC report (1), the scientific report ''Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China'' published on January 24, 2020 by Ministry of Science and Technology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, National Natural Science Foundation of China, and Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission proved that Chinese authorities, such as Health Committee of Wuhan, Huanggang knew the first infectious 2019-nCoV case on December 1, 2019 (2). The first case was neither confirmed on Dec.8, 2019 nor December 31 like some ''pro Beijing'' sources claimed (3). And it had been hidden from public for more than a month until January 24, 2020. The official narrative of mainstream media is quite different from this truth as they released the first news on December 31 2019 - January 1 2020 (3). Later the chief of Health Committee of Huanggang Zhi-hong, Tang got removed from the committee on January 30, 2020 (4). Unlike 'pro-Beijing' ideologues wrongly complimented, the information is not more transparent enough than SARS pandemic, both first cases had been hidden until its too late to stop its outbreak. Moreover those 337 lower rank bureaucrats are just scapegoats.
On the scientific report ''Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China'', the research was based on 59 suspected cases, 41 patients were confirmed to be infected with 2019-nCoV and the admission data of these patients was from Dec 16, 2019, to Jan 2, 2020. (2)
''Ground Zero''(Incubation in Nov.- Symptoms confirmed on Dec.1 2019) was not Huanan Seafood Market.
From outside of the market, the novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV invaded into the market. The first victim (Dec.1) has nothing to do with the market. Furthermore, 2 out of 3 victims on December 10 2019 also have no link to the market.
The report here a cohort of 41 patients with laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection. Patients had serious, sometimes fatal, pneumonia and were admitted to the designated hospital in Wuhan, China, by Jan 2, 2020.
''The symptom onset date of the first patient identified was Dec 1, 2019. None of his family members developed fever or any respiratory symptoms. No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases. The first fatal case, who had continuous exposure to the market, was admitted to hospital because of a 7-day history of fever, cough, and dyspnoea. 5 days after illness onset, his wife, a 53-year-old woman who had no known history of exposure to the market, also presented with pneumonia and was hospitalised in the isolation ward.''
''As of Jan 22, 2020, 28 (68%) of 41 patients have been discharged and six (15%) patients have died. Fitness for discharge was based on abatement of fever for at least 10 days, with improvement of chest radiographic evidence and viral clearance in respiratory samples from upper respiratory tract.''
''Similarities of clinical features between 2019-nCoV and previous betacoronavirus infections have been noted. In this cohort, most patients presented with fever, dry cough, dyspnoea, and bilateral ground-glass opacities on chest CT scans. These features of 2019-nCoV infection bear some resemblance to SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV infections. (20), (21) However, few patients with 2019-nCoV infection had prominent upper respiratory tract signs and symptoms (eg, rhinorrhoea, sneezing, or sore throat), indicating that the target cells might be located in the lower airway. Furthermore, 2019-nCoV patients rarely developed intestinal signs and symptoms (eg, diarrhoea), whereas about 20–25% of patients with MERS-CoV or SARS-CoV infection had diarrhoea.(21) Faecal and urine samples should be tested to exclude a potential alternative route of transmission that is unknown at this stage.''
''Both SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV were believed to originate in bats, and these infections were transmitted directly to humans from market civets and dromedary camels, respectively.(35) Extensive research on SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV has driven the discovery of many SARS-like and MERS-like coronaviruses in bats. In 2013, Ge and colleagues (36) reported the whole genome sequence of a SARS-like coronavirus in bats with that ability to use human ACE2 as a receptor, thus having replication potentials in human cells.(37) 2019-nCoV still needs to be studied deeply in case it becomes a global health threat. Reliable quick pathogen tests and feasible differential diagnosis based on clinical description are crucial for clinicians in their first contact with suspected patients. Because of the pandemic potential of 2019-nCoV, careful surveillance is essential to monitor its future host adaption, viral evolution, infectivity, transmissibility, and pathogenicity.'' (2)
This official report denied conspiracy theories on origin of 2019-nCoV and its suspected identification of being a biological weaponry.
2.Disease outbreaks including pest outbreaks in China since Bird Flu (H5N1; 50 per cent mortality rate) 1996-7, 2003-20 ; SARS 2002-3 (10 per cent mortality rate); Bird Flu (H7N9) 2013-2017; Swine Fever 2018-20; Fall Army worm 2019-20; Wuhan coronavirus 2019-nCoV outbreak 2019-20 (2 per cent mortality rate). (5)(6)(7)(8)(9)(10)(11)
Marburg virus (馬爾堡病毒) is still the world's deadliest virus with 80 % mortality rate. 2019-nCoV is not worse at all. H5N1 is the deadliest virus for China.
US and Hong Kong opposition consciously exploited the difficulties of China during the both still ongoing US-China trade war and Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill Movement to further devastate China and its economy. For White House economic council director Larry Kudlow isn't one of those people, saying the pandemic should have "minimal impact" on the American economy. "This is a Chinese pandemic," Kudlow clarified to FOX Business' David Asman on Wednesday January 30. (12)
Sending CDC experts to China and other ''US humanitarian aid'' could be a leverage for the phase 2 like they did conflate US-China trade war and Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill Movement on phase 2. Furthermore, Kudlow confirmed that they won't withdraw tariffs on China. This is a prime concern on politics. Chine has been in devastating infection of unprecedented viruses and pests since return of Hong Kong to China. White House trade advisor Peter Navarro also backed this claim. CNBC reported on January 29, 2020. ''White House trade advisor Peter Navarro pushed back Wednesday against the idea that the U.S. would remove tariffs on Chinese imports if the deadly coronavirus begins to weigh on China’s economy.'' (13)
3. The coronavirus has now infected more people in China than were sickened in the country by the SARS outbreak in 2002-2003. The number of confirmed cases jumped to 1,4380 (February 2), surpassing the 5,327 in mainland China from SARS. The virus has killed more than 304 people in China. SARS virus killed more 774. However what mainstream did not report is that 328 patients recovered from the coronavirus at the time of this writing. It can be seen as undermining China's ability to contain the outbreaks, fuelling the panics, riots and global mask shortages to exploit this situation. (14)
4. Conspiracy Theory is all about the origin. Both main stream and independent media spread various hoaxes, fake news and conspiracy theories (i.e. Patent; ''Palau'' bat soup; Chinese lab bio hazard). As conspiracy theorists like Larry Romanoff (Note: many anti-China foreign agents are infiltrated media and education sectors in mainland China and Hong Kong) wrote, ''recent disease outbreaks that would seem to possibly qualify as potential bio-warfare agents are AIDS, SARS, MERS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Hantavirus, Lyme Disease, West Nile Virus, Ebola, Polio (Syria), Foot and Mouth Disease, the Gulf War Syndrome and ZIKA. '' ''Almost immediately upon receiving the genome sequence, several Russian scientists suggested a link between SARS and biowarfare. Sergei Kolesnikov, a member of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, said the propagation of the SARS virus might well have been caused by leaking a combat virus grown in bacteriological weapons labs. According to a number of news reports, Kolesnikov claimed that the virus of atypical pneumonia (SARS) was a synthesis of two viruses (of measles and infectious parotiditis or mumps), the natural compound of which was impossible, that this mix could never appear in nature, stating, 'This can be done only in a laboratory.' And Nikolai Filatov, the head of Moscow’s epidemiological services, was quoted in the Gazeta daily as stating he believed SARS was man-made because 'there is no vaccine for this virus, its make-up is unclear, it has not been very widespread and the population is not immune to it.' It wasn’t widely reported, but it seems the final conclusion of the Chinese biochemists was the same, that the SARS virus was man-made. '' (15)
Larry Romanoff and Global Research just only recycled the Sergei Kolesnikov's old SARS conspiracy theory which already proven to be false by Chinese virologists in 2017.
“Poorly regulated live-animal markets mixed with illegal wildlife trade offer a unique opportunity for viruses to spill over from wildlife hosts into the human population,” the Wildlife Conservation Society said in a statement on January 23. (16)
About the origin of deadly coronavirus, The Straits Times reported on December 8 2017:
''Chinese scientists believe they may have found the origin of the deadly Sars virus in a remote cave in Yunnan province, where they identified a single population of horseshoe bats that harbour virus strains with all the genetic building blocks.The strain could easily have arisen from such bats, according to research published in the journal PLoS Pathogens on Nov 30.'' (17)
''Wuhan coronavirus as a biological weapon'' is just a recycle of SARS conspiracy theory. It states coronavirus of SARS could be originated at China or US labs thus 2019-nCoV could be the same? In fact, coronavirus of SARS is originated from horseshoe bats in Yunnan cave. In one particular cave in Yunnan province, the research team found that the strains of coronavirus looked similar to human versions of SARS. Masked palm civets sold in animal markets in Guangdong province are carriers / agents of SARS coronavirus, not its origin.The research published in the journal PLoS Pathogens on Nov 30, 2017. 2019-nCoV is also similar to the SARS coronavirus found in bats and considered it's transmitted via snakes (Chinese cobras) which sold at Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market. The important research ''Homologous recombination within the spike glycoprotein of the newly identified coronavirus may boost cross‐species transmission from snake to human'' published at Journal of Medical Virology on January 22, 2020. (18)
5. Ethnic bioweapon / Genetic Weapon conspiracy theory is also a revival of one of classical SARS conspiracy theories of China. Such as Zeng, Tong (童增). CWZG.CN revived his SARS conspiracy theory. (19) It pointed out that blood sampling of Chinese by foreign entities, for instance, US blood sampled 300 Chinese old men at three cities (Beijing; Chengdu; Hangzhou) in 1995; more than 10,000 at 22 cities across China between 1998-2003. And its possible purpose for DNA tests to develop genetic weapons which only target certain races during combats. In fact, blood sampling of different races is a piece of cake globally. Any hospitals in any country can do it. There are two key points about this claim. One is if coronavirus of SARS and 2019-nCoV only infected Chinese race? The second is real risk of genetic weapon or military use of DNA tests.
Coronavirus only targets Chinese race?
SARS infected 26 white Caucasian American probable cases; 131 suspected cases confirmed by CDC. The number of probable cases in US during SARS pandemic was almost the same with 25 Asian probable cases and the number of white American suspected cases was higher than Asians in US. Read Update: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome --- United States, 2003 published on May 2, 2003. It completely denied the groundless Zeng, Tong (童增) conspiracy theory. (20)
WHO reported, 2019-nCoV has spread to 23 other countries: Japan, Republic of Korea, Viet Nam, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Philippines, Thailand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, India, United States of America, Canada, France, Finland, Germany, Italy, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates. Globally confirmed infection cases are total 11953. (February 1). US patients at the time of writing is 7 people. (21) The confirmed first person-to-person spread of the coronavirus in US is on non Asian citizen in Illinois. He was infected by his Chinese wife traveled from Wuhan, China. The detail of the all cases is two in Illinois, two in California, one in Arizona, and one in Washington. (22) This fact also contradicts the ''genetic weapon'' conspiracy theory.
Coronavirus originated at labs?
“Bats and birds are considered reservoir species for viruses with pandemic potential,” Bart Haagmans, a virologist at the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam, Netherlands, told Business Insider.
In the past 45 years, at least three other pandemics (besides SARS) have been traced back to bats. The creatures were the original source of Ebola, which has killed 13,500 people in multiple outbreaks since 1976; Middle Eastern respiratory syndrome, better known as MERS, which can be found in 28 countries; and the Nipah virus, which has a 78% fatality rate.
......Not all coronaviruses are deadly – the ones endemic to humans, like the common cold, are often considered inconsequential. The coronaviruses that pose a pandemic risk, however, are those that hang out in animals.“Because these viruses have not been circulating in humans before, specific immunity to these viruses is absent in humans,” Haagmans said. (16)
Although SARS and 2019-nCoV are not ''genetic weapons'' supposed by conspiracy theorists, the risk of genetic weapon and military use of DNA tests are all real.
Real Risk of Genetic-Biological Weapons?
Russian president Vladimir Putin warned US genetic research of biological weapons at Lugar Centre on Russian border with Georgia. October 18, 2018, Daily Star reported, 'He warned such research was "very dangerous" as he was speaking during a session of the Valdai Club in Sochi. ......Major General Igor Kirillov, the head of the Russian military’s radiation, chemical, and biological protection troops, alleged at a briefing that the facility in Georgia was part of a network of US labs near the borders of Russia and China.The military chief warned the facility is hosting strains of highly infectious diseases which are being weaponised by the US. Putin said: ''I saw this statement by the former Minister of State Security of Georgia, and of course, it is alarming.These developments, if they are really carried out, are very dangerous and are associated with the latest achievements in the field of genetics."What it is about is that some drugs that can selectively influence a person in accordance with his or her belonging to a certain ethnic group are being developed.' 'The Lugar Center is merely a tiny element of the United States’ vast military biological program. Large-scale activity has been launched in the territories of states neighboring Russia, where the Pentagon-controlled laboratories are functioning. Laboratory buildings continue to be upgraded in Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan. ......Many of them are in countries neighboring Russia and China, being a permanent source of biological threats to both countries,' Kirillov said. (23)
US is also afraid of its adversaries' development of genetic weapons. Just before the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak is officially reported on December 31, Pentagon warned its military personals to refrain from commercial DNA tests. It means that the Department of Defense is apparently worried they could lead to 'unintended security consequences.' On December 25, 2019, New York Times reported, 'The Pentagon has recently circulated a memo advising military personnel not to do at-home DNA tests, according to Yahoo News. It reportedly warned military members that mail-in commercial DNA tests are "largely unregulated and could expose personal and genetic information." They could also "potentially create unintended security consequences and increased risk to the joint force and mission," the memo read.' The memo was signed by Joseph D. Kernan, the undersecretary of defence for intelligence. (24)
So called ''bio logical weapons'' not only mean that it's originated at labs, it can also be meant the use of dangerous viruses or pests naturally existed by military or intelligence agencies. The mystery is ''how the zoonotic coronavirus from bats in Yunnan could travel to animals and humans about 1,000 km away in Guangdong (SARS) or 1,886.7 km away in Wuhan (2019-nCoV), without causing any suspected cases in Yunnan beforehand.'' Surprisingly both Swine Fever and Fall Army worms are completely not originated in China. Both of them were brought from outside of China.
6. Japan's fatal evacuation plan on Wuhan coronavirus outbreak only caused further outbreak in Japan despite of WHO's warning. It only helped coronavirus to cause pandemic. Total confirmed cases are 20 on February 2. (World's top 2; 20) The US puppet Shinzo Abe regime needs to spin its scandals for the upcoming Kyoto Mayer election on February 2, 2020. Both mainstream media and SNS are engaging propaganda ops to turn attentions of voters from the election to lower the voting rate as usual. No matter how will it cost for further dehumanisation of society.
What Abe wants to whitewash is that Moritomo Gakuen scandal in which Abe sold state owned land to his friend, director of the campus cheaply, moreover it involved falsification of documents by Ministry of Finance; Kakei Gakuen scandal was that Abe improperly benefited his close friend, director of the campus, Koutarou Kakei; ''Sakura wo miru kai scandal'' (State held public gathering for seeing cherry blossom) was privately used to promote Shinzo Abe himself. To spin those scandals at once, Abe exploited the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak by staging evacuation of Japanese corona ''hostages'' trapped in shielded Wuhan. Abe actually wanted to revival the Return of the Five Abducted Victims from North Korea in Oct. 2002 by this careless move. (26)
Evacuation of its own residents in foreign countries is an international custom and duty of government but this time, it only ended up bringing coronavirus to Japan. On the contrary to North Korea and Mongolia where completely shielded the border with China since then (27)(28). Those countries successfully protected their own citizens from any possible threat from coronavirus outbreak.
Japan's Air Charter of Wuhan Japanese residents caused several national security issues by ignoring China's suggestion to let them stay at home in Wuhan. Japan arranged charter flights three days from January 29 to 31. The 1st. flight brought 206 back to Japan but 13 people infected by coronavirus (29), 3 confirmed but 2 of them rejected hospitalisation and went home (30). The 2nd. round was also a disaster that 9 out of 210 were infected by coronavirus. Before boarding, 2 showed sever symptoms of the coronavirus thus got rejected (31). The 3rd. round was a tragedy that 10 out of 149 infected (32).
As the result, the number of Japan's coronavirus patients skyrocketed. Total 20 confirmed (33). The Infected areas top 2 is Japan (February 2). 32 out of 565 are total cases. This national security crisis in Japan is caused by Shinzo Abe. Those Japanese residents should have remained at home in Wuhan if they were patriots. Some patriotic Japanese resident decided staying in Wuhan.(34)
Abe's fatal wrong is arrangement of air chatter itself and no forceful quarantine is backed by the quarantine law due to loop holes. Thus, Abe finally stated the executive order to ban Chinese travellers from Hubei province and categorised Wuhan novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV as ''designated infectious diseases'' to quarantine anyone in Japan if they were confirmed to be infected (35). What they had to do was quarantine all returners from Wuhan for two week incubation period.
Unfortunately, 2 of them refused any test and went home. On the contrary, Australia did better on their nationalities' evacuation. BBC reported, ''Australia has defended its plan to send citizens evacuated from the coronavirus outbreak in China to an immigration detention centre on a remote island. The evacuees - overwhelmingly Chinese Australians - would be quarantined on Christmas Island for two weeks.'' Japan is not only a country who charged evacuees for air charter flight fees. BBC referred to Australia's case. ''Many potential evacuees say they are conflicted over whether they will take up the offer. Officials have told them they will need to pay A$1,000 ($673; £512) for the flight, and agree to go to Christmas Island in order to be repatriated.'' (36)
Liberal Democratic Party of Japan politically exploited this coronavirus pandemic to proceed amendment of the constitution. The ex-Speaker of the House of Representatives Bunmei Iaki called coronavirus pandemic '' an experiment for amendment of the constitution'' on January 30. The loophole of infectious disease law is distorted as a loophole of constitution. (37)(38)
7. Hong Kong's devastating crony capitalism / bureaucracy caused mask shortage, discontents, riots strikes and sever price manipulation against its citizens. Hong Kong still has been under Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill contradictions since June 12, 2019. Hong Kong is facing three still unsolvable menaces, such as trade war with US since March 2018, anti extradition law amendment riots from June 2019 and Wuhan coronavirus pandemic now. Triple menace is a perfect achievement of political and economic destabilisation especially for US, UK and other imperial external forces.
Some ''pro-Beijing'' media knew the coronavirus cases in early December but their sin is that they had kept it secret until December 31 when Health Committee of Wuhan admitted they got 27 unknown disease cases and 7 cases in danger. They actually had hidden the information for 23 days from the first case(39). Hong Kong government and media officially responded to it on January 1, 2020. Carrie Lam just published ''Gov’t forges ahead for HK '' to comment on 2019 incidents on the first day mainland China released the Wuhan coronavirus news.(40)
''Making money from coffins.'' Crony capitalism is the deadliest virus and worse than any kind of coronavirus and political virus in Hong Kong. We have numerous proofs of this.
First, the mask shortage and price manipulation (black market). In Mainland China, one store in the Chinese capital will be fined 3 million yuan ($639,850) for hiking the price of masks by almost six times the online rate amid the virus outbreak, the Beijing municipal market regulator said on January 29, 2020.(41)
In Macau, some measures against coronavirus pandemic are followed by Hong Kong however several measures are definitely different from Hong Kong. Such as ''Macau off limits to Wuhan and Hubei residents unless they have an official medical declaration stating they are coronavirus-free. So far, 336 visitors have been denied entry to Macau''; ''20 million masks ordered by the government'' to allocate to every Macau citizen. Basically, Macau government has huge amount of masks to sell and secure fair allocation of masks via ID-registering network management and aligned drug stores. It's highly effective on price control and fair distribution of masks for every citizen. (42)(43)
This system does not exist in Hong Kong. As the result, Hong Kong Commerce and Economic Development Bureau is not clear about mask stock, number of Hubei-HK residents and time table for mask distribution in their own jurisdiction, reported by Mingpao on January 30. After meeting of Commerce and Economic Development Bureau with five major chambers of commerce (including The Hong Kong General Chamber of Commerce; The Chinese General Chamber of Commerce; Federation of Hong Kong Industries; The Real Estate Developers Association of Hong Kong; The Chinese Manufacturers' Association of Hong Kong), they decided to not directly or primarily provide government stockpiled masks to citizens, and do not limit non Hong Kong residents from purchasing masks in Hong Kong, however SAR HK government just asked companies to provide masks as soon as possible and not hoard them for speculation. (44) It proved that five chambers are shadow government. SAR HK government is just a representative of five chambers. It is anarchistic.
It obviously lacks governmental functions to prevent riots, strikes and black marketing. SAR HK government's huge stock of masks is only for public servants themselves, thus they only support and ask private companies to sell masks to citizens. It means SAR HK gov. only requests private companies but they do not categorise masks as ''reserved commodities'' to ban speculation according to RESERVED COMMODITIES (CONTROL OF IMPORTS, EXPORTS AND RESERVE STOCKS) REGULATIONS.(45) This is also why SAR HK gov.postponed their own public holidays to February 9 when mainland masks estimated to arrive for themselves. Unfortunately, BBB of Hong Kong, Consumer Council claimed they confirmed 11 cases on price manipulation and 2 as mask quality complaints during January 13-29, Bastille Post reported. (46)
Second, enormous personal burdens for hospitalisation of being coronavirus patients. Apple Daly reported a shocking case on January 26, a married couple from Wuhan escaped from Prince of Wales Hospital after their 2019-nCoV tests were positive. The couple complained the quarantine fee will be enormous they can't afford it. It costs 5,100 HKD per day for one person (47). This is terrible than coronavirus itself because it will lead everybody to bankruptcy without any public insurance. In general, international custom allows anyone infected dangerous infectious viruses can be treated for free (48). However Hong Kong SAR government only allowed mainland Chinese patients to enjoy free medical treatment, it caused huge bashing. Then, the government stupidly canceled it and declared all 2019-nCoV patients must pay for medical fees since January 28. (49) It is obvious that what people really need is free medical treatment for all 2019-nCoV patients in Hong Kong. Prince of Wales Hospital is a public hospital but they extremely mistreated the couple on their operational aspect. This is how SAR HK gov. bureaucrats mistreat its working class people.
Third, the black shirted rioters exploited the outbreak to instigate the riot. The agitators of Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill Movement exploited this opportunity successfully (50). Their claim was not completely groundless that SAR HK government actually had a plan to make unused newly constructed housing of Fai Ming Estate as an emergency quarantine camp. It's confirmed officially while SAR HK government cancelled it after the 1.26 riot on the day. National Post reported , ''The government said it readied at least three quarantine facilities and is preparing a fourth for the new coronaviris. It will halt plans to use the Fai Ming Estate in Fanling as a possible site, it said.'' It cited Bloomberg report, ''(Bloomberg) — A protest against a Hong Kong government plan to use a new and unoccupied public housing estate as a possible coronavirus quarantine facility turned violent as demonstrators set fires and destroyed some property.'' (51) It indicates that the rioters are getting massive popular support by standing with residents who are victimised or abandoned by SAR HK government. This similar incident repeated at Mei Fu on February 1, 2020. (52)
Moreover, the very symbolic incident is postpone of public/ bank holidays for only public servants until February 9. It fuelled the discrimination and contradiction between working class and bureaucrats in Hong Kong. CX Tech reported, ''Hong Kong Chief Executive Carrie Lam said the city faces a shortage of protective gear such as masks, and measures to reduce contact among people and limit gatherings will be an effective way to prevent the disease from spreading. The city government will evaluate the situation and decide whether the March 2 resumption of classes will be further delayed, Lam said.The Hong Kong government also suggested that public servants work from home until Feb. 9 and told private companies and nongovernment employers to adopt more flexible work schedules.''(53) In fact, it is extension of paid public holidays for only public sectors.
Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill Movement is getting new narrative and momentum by exploiting grave mistakes made by SAR HK government on the 2019–20 Wuhan coronavirus outbreak. It could be possible that the colour revolution turned into grassroots movement, then it will synthesise itself in the September 2020 election.
WHO confirmed the ongoing pandemic tendency of Wuhan coronavirus on February 1,
''The first instance of third-generation human-to-human transmission outside China has been identified, in an individual who was exposed to a confirmed case from the cluster in Bavaria, Germany. For the first time, a case was exported from a country other than China: a patient was identified in South Korea following their exposure in Japan to a confirmed case.'' (54)
In Hong Kong, it has a sign of community outbreak of Wuhan novel coronavirus. Community outbreak means an outbreak in at mansion or apartment buildings because there are so called ''fomites'' to spread viruses unconsiously. Two cases showed human to human infection within Hong Kong. Health authorities mentioned the two cases on February 2, 2020.
''The 80 year-old man had been on the cruise ship with family members from January 20-25 from Yokohama, Japan, and is reported to have gone swimming during the voyage.
However, officials said family members reported that he did not appear to have had any especially close contact with other passengers, though they caution that anything he may have touched, coughed, or sneezed on, could potentially pass on the disease to others.
They say 130 of the ships 2,407 passengers disembarked in Hong Kong on January 25 together with the infected patient, including 86 Hong Kong residents.
However, they only have the names of these passengers and not their contact information, and are appealing on them to come forward if they suspect they may have come into close contact with the man, or feel ill.
Depending on the situation, the head of communicable diseases at the Centre for Health Protection, Dr Chuang Shuk-kwan, said they may either have to be monitored, or quarantined outright.
She also reported that the man had not been to Wuhan – the epicentre or the outbreak – and besides his trip to Japan had only been to Shenzhen for several hours on January 10 to buy train tickets – meaning authorities do not have any good idea of how he may have gotten infected, and opens the possibility that he could have gotten the disease in Hong Kong.
A 75 year-old man who was confirmed to be Hong Kong’s 12th case of the novel coronavirus also had not been to Hubei province before falling ill.
“It’s not 100 percent that they were infected in Hong Kong”, Chuang said. “But we are very worried.”
“People need to be mentally prepared for the possibility that this virus is now being spread in the community, and must take the necessary precautions such as washing hands often”, she said.'' (55)
One strange thing is that flu pandemic is now far worse than Wuhan coronavirus outbreak especially in US. Why mainstream media rarely report this as eagerly as the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak news? Global Research pointed out,
''The common flu causes up to 5 million cases of severe illness worldwide and kills up to 650,000 people every year, according to the World Health Organization.
In the US:
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates that so far this season, there have been at least 15 million flu illnesses for the 2019-2020 season, 140,000 hospitalizations and 8,200 deaths in the U.S. The CDC reports there have been 54 reported flu-related pediatric deaths this season from Influenza B viruses. (The Hill) '' (56)
This is a typical double standardised attitude of Western media against China when they exaggerate the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak under this circumstance. Thus, flu pandemic is more threatening globally than Wuhan coronavirus outbreak.
Basically, this report is still effective and comprehensive on the issue even in late February 2020 after the rename of the virus to control information by China. We are just confirming factual details of the framework of this analysis. In one sentence, we can grab the the entire incident.
''Poor government is the deadliest virus.'' i.e. SARHK government and Shinzo Abe regime.
a. Wilbur Ross says Coronavirus could boost US jobs
b. 日本加拿大借肺炎玩火 ''Japan and Canada politically exploited the outbreak to let Taiwan join WHO as a country''
c. Pakistani students should NOT be evacuated from Wuhan as China has better medical facilities – envoy
d. 5 of the Worst Flu Outbreaks In Recent History
e. Fear fueled by speculation & doomsday scenarios over coronavirus spread poses greater threat to global economy than the epidemic
f. ‘All US has done could only spread fear’: China slams Washington for ‘stoking panic’ against Beijing over coronavirus
g. AIDS, Spanish Flu, the PLAGUE? Just how deadly is the coronavirus compared to history’s WORST pandemics?
h. Hong Kong shuts down more border crossings with mainland China amid coronavirus fear, medics strike
i.China Arrested Doctors Who Warned About Coronavirus Outbreak. Now Death Toll’s Rising, Stocks Are Plunging.
j.検査を受けさせない日本政府 - 感染者数をコントロールする「水際対策」
l.Coronavirus gets renamed to COVID-19: Will it reduce stigmatisation? Feb.12, 2020
n. The facts of Corona virus in Diamond Princess by Kentaro Iwata
o. クルーズ船内はカオス状態 神戸大教授の動画削除に「関与していない」＝日本政府
q. Scientists debunk rumors of unnatural coronavirus origin
r. MAJOR: China’s Massive Coronavirus Study Covering 44,000 Cases Reveals The True Nature Of The Virus
s. 「目安縛り」の新対策 – 検査はしない、家で４日間我慢して自分で治せ
(1) ''The onset of symptoms ranged from 8 December 2019 to 5 January 2020'' https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/sites/default/files/documents/Risk%20assessment%20-%20pneumonia%20Wuhan%20China%2017%20Jan%202020.pdf
(2) Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China
(3) 涉事市场照常营业 民众出入戴口罩
(4) 【武漢肺炎】湖北黃岡疫情僅次武漢 衛健委主任一問三不知被免職
(5) China reports outbreak of deadly bird flu among chickens in Hunan province, close to coronavirus epicentre of Wuhan
(6) The number of Wuhan coronavirus cases has passed the SARS total after just a month. Here's how the 2 outbreaks compare.
(7) How The New Coronavirus Compares to Past Zoonotic Outbreaks, in One Simple Chart
(8) The Wuhan virus is the last thing China's economy needs right now
(9) One chart shows how the Wuhan coronavirus compares to other major outbreaks and pandemics in the last 50 years
(10) The African Swine Fever Outbreak, Devastating Impacts on Food Supply
(11) China's northeast cornbelt likely to be hit by fall armyworm in 2020: government report
(12) Coronavirus will have 'minimal impact' on US economy, Larry Kudlow says
(13) US will keep tariffs on China even if coronavirus starts hurting growth, Trump advisor Peter Navarro says
(15) China’s New Coronavirus: An Examination of the Facts
(16) Experts think the Wuhan coronavirus jumped from bats to snakes to people. Bats have been the source of at least 4 pandemics.
(17) Origin of Sars traced to bats in Yunnan cave
(18) Homologous recombination within the spike glycoprotein of the newly identified coronavirus may boost cross‐species transmission from snake to human
(20) Update: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome --- United States, 2003
(21) Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV) situation reports
(22) The US just confirmed its 7th coronavirus case: a man in the San Francisco Bay Area. Here's what we know about all the US patients.
(23) Vladimir Putin warns US developing 'very dangerous' BIO-WEAPONS on border with Russia
(24) Pentagon tells military personnel to avoid commercial DNA tests
(25) Coronavirus Map: Tracking the Spread of the Outbreak
(26) Japan to arrange charter flight for Japanese in Wuhan as early as Tuesday: Kyodo
(27) North Korea Beefs Up Measures to Prevent Coronavirus Outbreak
(28) Mongolia is Closing its Border with China due to the Coronavirus
(29) 新たに7人が入院へ 武漢からチャーター機で帰国後の入院12人に
(31) 武漢から帰国のチャーター機第2便 羽田空港に到着(20/01/30)
(32) チャーター機第３便 日本人149人到着 25人入院
(33) 新型肺炎 新たに３人の感染確認 国内での感染確認 20人に
(34) 今なお武漢に残る日本人 「異常な状況」と現状語る
(36) Australia coronavirus: Evacuees criticise Christmas Island quarantine plan
(38) 自民、肺炎契機に改憲論相次ぐ 「緊急事態」名目、野党は反発
(40) 社會早日復和 香港重新出發
(41) Chinese vendors fined for hiking the price of protective masks as coronavirus fears spread
(42) All you need to know about the coronavirus in Macau
(44) 未答何時有貨 商經局：盡所能增供應
(46) 消委會籲商戶盡社會責任 口罩勿抬價及囤積居奇
(47) 【武漢肺炎】獨家片段曝光 確診武漢夫婦威院逃走：我不怕
(48) 道德淪亡 走火入魔
(49) 【武漢肺炎】非港人免費求醫惹爭議 林鄭：即日起收費
(50) Fanling residents say not in my backyard
(51) Hong Kong protest against quarantine facilities turns violent
(52) Coronavirus: century-old Heritage Lodge in Lai Chi Kok designated as Hong Kong’s fourth quarantine site amid Wuhan outbreak
(53) Hong Kong Closes Banks, Extends School Holiday Amid Virus Fears
(54) Novel Coronavirus(2019-nCoV) Situation Report - 12
(55) Prepare for community outbreak, official warns
(57) 5 Million Cases Worldwide, 650,000 Deaths Annually: The Seasonal Flu Virus is a “Serious Concern”, But the Wuhan Coronavirus Grabs the Headlines
Live Tracking Statics of Coronavirus Cases
Tim Weiner the author of "Legacy of Ashes: The History of CIA" pointed out that CIA funded (bribed) political parties via private business sector of targeted countries. This typical model is also confirmed in Hong Kong.
After the thorough analysis of the Hong Kong Protests 2019-2020, I got a conclusion below:It’s about social hegemony of colonial interests thus their FREEDOM FIGHTERS, HONG KONGERS are destroying mainland China related capital and facilities at the cost of the class interests of the working class and students. Maybe you wonder why they target Metro? Because Metro is a land owner, they want lands as many as possible after Metro gets forced to sell more lands cheaply. It actually happened on December 16, 2019. A bid for Saleable Area phase 12 at LOHAS PARK. Those protests are actual political and economic tactics to get rid of Mainland China’s legitimacy and competitiveness in Hong Kong.