Updated: May 31
1. Unlike CDC report (1), the scientific report ''Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China'' published on January 24, 2020 by Ministry of Science and Technology, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, National Natural Science Foundation of China, and Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Commission proved that Chinese authorities, such as Health Committee of Wuhan, Huanggang knew the first infectious 2019-nCoV case on December 1, 2019 (2). The first case was neither confirmed on Dec.8, 2019 nor December 31 like some ''pro Beijing'' sources claimed (3). And it had been hidden from public for more than a month until January 24, 2020. The official narrative of mainstream media is quite different from this truth as they released the first news on December 31 2019 - January 1 2020 (3). Later the chief of Health Committee of Huanggang Zhi-hong, Tang got removed from the committee on January 30, 2020 (4). Unlike 'pro-Beijing' ideologues wrongly complimented, the information is not more transparent enough than SARS pandemic, both first cases had been hidden until its too late to stop its outbreak. Moreover those 337 lower rank bureaucrats are just scapegoats.
On the scientific report ''Clinical features of patients infected with 2019 novel coronavirus in Wuhan, China'', the research was based on 59 suspected cases, 41 patients were confirmed to be infected with 2019-nCoV and the admission data of these patients was from Dec 16, 2019, to Jan 2, 2020. (2)
''Ground Zero''(Incubation in Nov.- Symptoms confirmed on Dec.1 2019) was not Huanan Seafood Market.
From outside of the market, the novel coronavirus 2019-nCoV invaded into the market. The first victim (Dec.1) has nothing to do with the market. Furthermore, 2 out of 3 victims on December 10 2019 also have no link to the market.
The report here a cohort of 41 patients with laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection. Patients had serious, sometimes fatal, pneumonia and were admitted to the designated hospital in Wuhan, China, by Jan 2, 2020.
''The symptom onset date of the first patient identified was Dec 1, 2019. None of his family members developed fever or any respiratory symptoms. No epidemiological link was found between the first patient and later cases. The first fatal case, who had continuous exposure to the market, was admitted to hospital because of a 7-day history of fever, cough, and dyspnoea. 5 days after illness onset, his wife, a 53-year-old woman who had no known history of exposure to the market, also presented with pneumonia and was hospitalised in the isolation ward.''
''As of Jan 22, 2020, 28 (68%) of 41 patients have been discharged and six (15%) patients have died. Fitness for discharge was based on abatement of fever for at least 10 days, with improvement of chest radiographic evidence and viral clearance in respiratory samples from upper respiratory tract.''
''Similarities of clinical features between 2019-nCoV and previous betacoronavirus infections have been noted. In this cohort, most patients presented with fever, dry cough, dyspnoea, and bilateral ground-glass opacities on chest CT scans. These features of 2019-nCoV infection bear some resemblance to SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV infections. (20), (21) However, few patients with 2019-nCoV infection had prominent upper respiratory tract signs and symptoms (eg, rhinorrhoea, sneezing, or sore throat), indicating that the target cells might be located in the lower airway. Furthermore, 2019-nCoV patients rarely developed intestinal signs and symptoms (eg, diarrhoea), whereas about 20–25% of patients with MERS-CoV or SARS-CoV infection had diarrhoea.(21) Faecal and urine samples should be tested to exclude a potential alternative route of transmission that is unknown at this stage.''
''Both SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV were believed to originate in bats, and these infections were transmitted directly to humans from market civets and dromedary camels, respectively.(35) Extensive research on SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV has driven the discovery of many SARS-like and MERS-like coronaviruses in bats. In 2013, Ge and colleagues (36) reported the whole genome sequence of a SARS-like coronavirus in bats with that ability to use human ACE2 as a receptor, thus having replication potentials in human cells.(37) 2019-nCoV still needs to be studied deeply in case it becomes a global health threat. Reliable quick pathogen tests and feasible differential diagnosis based on clinical description are crucial for clinicians in their first contact with suspected patients. Because of the pandemic potential of 2019-nCoV, careful surveillance is essential to monitor its future host adaption, viral evolution, infectivity, transmissibility, and pathogenicity.'' (2)
This official report denied conspiracy theories on origin of 2019-nCoV and its suspected identification of being a biological weaponry.
2.Disease outbreaks including pest outbreaks in China since Bird Flu (H5N1; 50 per cent mortality rate) 1996-7, 2003-20 ; SARS 2002-3 (10 per cent mortality rate); Bird Flu (H7N9) 2013-2017; Swine Fever 2018-20; Fall Army worm 2019-20; Wuhan coronavirus 2019-nCoV outbreak 2019-20 (2 per cent mortality rate). (5)(6)(7)(8)(9)(10)(11)
Marburg virus (馬爾堡病毒) is still the world's deadliest virus with 80 % mortality rate. 2019-nCoV is not worse at all. H5N1 is the deadliest virus for China.
US and Hong Kong opposition consciously exploited the difficulties of China during the both still ongoing US-China trade war and Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill Movement to further devastate China and its economy. For White House economic council director Larry Kudlow isn't one of those people, saying the pandemic should have "minimal impact" on the American economy. "This is a Chinese pandemic," Kudlow clarified to FOX Business' David Asman on Wednesday January 30. (12)
Sending CDC experts to China and other ''US humanitarian aid'' could be a leverage for the phase 2 like they did conflate US-China trade war and Anti-Extradition Law Amendment Bill Movement on phase 2. Furthermore, Kudlow confirmed that they won't withdraw tariffs on China. This is a prime concern on politics. Chine has been in devastating infection of unprecedented viruses and pests since return of Hong Kong to China. White House trade advisor Peter Navarro also backed this claim. CNBC reported on January 29, 2020. ''White House trade advisor Peter Navarro pushed back Wednesday against the idea that the U.S. would remove tariffs on Chinese imports if the deadly coronavirus begins to weigh on China’s economy.'' (13)
3. The coronavirus has now infected more people in China than were sickened in the country by the SARS outbreak in 2002-2003. The number of confirmed cases jumped to 1,4380 (February 2), surpassing the 5,327 in mainland China from SARS. The virus has killed more than 304 people in China. SARS virus killed more 774. However what mainstream did not report is that 328 patients recovered from the coronavirus at the time of this writing. It can be seen as undermining China's ability to contain the outbreaks, fuelling the panics, riots and global mask shortages to exploit this situation. (14)
4. Conspiracy Theory is all about the origin. Both main stream and independent media spread various hoaxes, fake news and conspiracy theories (i.e. Patent; ''Palau'' bat soup; Chinese lab bio hazard). As conspiracy theorists like Larry Romanoff (Note: many anti-China foreign agents are infiltrated media and education sectors in mainland China and Hong Kong) wrote, ''recent disease outbreaks that would seem to possibly qualify as potential bio-warfare agents are AIDS, SARS, MERS, Bird Flu, Swine Flu, Hantavirus, Lyme Disease, West Nile Virus, Ebola, Polio (Syria), Foot and Mouth Disease, the Gulf War Syndrome and ZIKA. '' ''Almost immediately upon receiving the genome sequence, several Russian scientists suggested a link between SARS and biowarfare. Sergei Kolesnikov, a member of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences, said the propagation of the SARS virus might well have been caused by leaking a combat virus grown in bacteriological weapons labs. According to a number of news reports, Kolesnikov claimed that the virus of atypical pneumonia (SARS) was a synthesis of two viruses (of measles and infectious parotiditis or mumps), the natural compound of which was impossible, that this mix could never appear in nature, stating, 'This can be done only in a laboratory.' And Nikolai Filatov, the head of Moscow’s epidemiological services, was quoted in the Gazeta daily as stating he believed SARS was man-made because 'there is no vaccine for this virus, its make-up is unclear, it has not been very widespread and the population is not immune to it.' It wasn’t widely reported, but it seems the final conclusion of the Chinese biochemists was the same, that the SARS virus was man-made. '' (15)
Larry Romanoff and Global Research just only recycled the Sergei Kolesnikov's old SARS conspiracy theory which already proven to be false by Chinese virologists in 2017.
“Poorly regulated live-animal markets mixed with illegal wildlife trade offer a unique opportunity for viruses to spill over from wildlife hosts into the human population,” the Wildlife Conservation Society said in a statement on January 23. (16)
About the origin of deadly coronavirus, The Straits Times reported on December 8 2017:
''Chinese scientists believe they may have found the origin of the deadly Sars virus in a remote cave in Yunnan province, where they identified a single population of horseshoe bats that harbour virus strains with all the genetic building blocks.The strain could easily have arisen from such bats, according to research published in the journal PLoS Pathogens on Nov 30.'' (17)
''Wuhan coronavirus as a biological weapon'' is just a recycle of SARS conspiracy theory. It states coronavirus of SARS could be originated at China or US labs thus 2019-nCoV could be the same? In fact, coronavirus of SARS is originated from horseshoe bats in Yunnan cave. In one particular cave in Yunnan province, the research team found that the strains of coronavirus looked similar to human versions of SARS. Masked palm civets sold in animal markets in Guangdong province are carriers / agents of SARS coronavirus, not its origin.The research published in the journal PLoS Pathogens on Nov 30, 2017. 2019-nCoV is also similar to the SARS coronavirus found in bats and considered it's transmitted via snakes (Chinese cobras) which sold at Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market. The important research ''Homologous recombination within the spike glycoprotein of the newly identified coronavirus may boost cross‐species transmission from snake to human'' published at Journal of Medical Virology on January 22, 2020. (18)
5. Ethnic bioweapon / Genetic Weapon conspiracy theory is also a revival of one of classical SARS conspiracy theories of China. Such as Zeng, Tong (童增). CWZG.CN revived his SARS conspiracy theory. (19) It pointed out that blood sampling of Chinese by foreign entities, for instance, US blood sampled 300 Chinese old men at three cities (Beijing; Chengdu; Hangzhou) in 1995; more than 10,000 at 22 cities across China between 1998-2003. And its possible purpose for DNA tests to develop genetic weapons which only target certain races during combats. In fact, blood sampling of different races is a piece of cake globally. Any hospitals in any country can do it. There are two key points about this claim. One is if coronavirus of SARS and 2019-nCoV only infected Chinese race? The second is real risk of genetic weapon or military use of DNA tests.
Coronavirus only targets Chinese race?
SARS infected 26 white Caucasian American probable cases; 131 suspected cases confirmed by CDC. The number of probable cases in US during SARS pandemic was almost the same with 25 Asian probable cases and the number of white American suspected cases was higher than Asians in US. Read Update: Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome --- United States, 2003 published on May 2, 2003. It completely denied the groundless Zeng, Tong (童增) conspiracy theory. (20)
WHO reported, 2019-nCoV has spread to 23 other countries: Japan, Republic of Korea, Viet Nam, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, Cambodia, Philippines, Thailand, Nepal, Sri Lanka, India, United States of America, Canada, France, Finland, Germany, Italy, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom and United Arab Emirates. Globally confirmed infection cases are total 11953. (February 1). US patients at the time of writing is 7 people. (21) The confirmed first person-to-person spread of the coronavirus in US is on non Asian citizen in Illinois. He was infected by his Chinese wife traveled from Wuhan, China. The detail of the all cases is two in Illinois, two in California, one in Arizona, and one in Washington. (22) This fact also contradicts the ''genetic weapon'' conspiracy theory.
Coronavirus originated at labs?
“Bats and birds are considered reservoir species for viruses with pandemic potential,” Bart Haagmans, a virologist at the Erasmus Medical Center in Rotterdam, Netherlands, told Business Insider.
In the past 45 years, at least three other pandemics (besides SARS) have been traced back to bats. The creatures were the original source of Ebola, which has killed 13,500 people in multiple outbreaks since 1976; Middle Eastern respiratory syndrome, better known as MERS, which can be found in 28 countries; and the Nipah virus, which has a 78% fatality rate.
......Not all coronaviruses are deadly – the ones endemic to humans, like the common cold, are often considered inconsequential. The coronaviruses that pose a pandemic risk, however, are those that hang out in animals.“Because these viruses have not been circulating in humans before, specific immunity to these viruses is absent in humans,” Haagmans said. (16)
Although SARS and 2019-nCoV are not ''genetic weapons'' supposed by conspiracy theorists, the risk of genetic weapon and military use of DNA tests are all real.
Real Risk of Genetic-Biological Weapons?
Russian president Vladimir Putin warned US genetic research of biological weapons at Lugar Centre on Russian border with Georgia. October 18, 2018, Daily Star reported, 'He warned such research was "very dangerous" as he was speaking during a session of the Valdai Club in Sochi. ......Major General Igor Kirillov, the head of the Russian military’s radiation, chemical, and biological protection troops, alleged at a briefing that the facility in Georgia was part of a network of US labs near the borders of Russia and China.The military chief warned the facility is hosting strains of highly infectious diseases which are being weaponised by the US. Putin said: ''I saw this statement by the former Minister of State Security of Georgia, and of course, it is alarming.These developments, if they are really carried out, are very dangerous and are associated with the latest achievements in the field of genetics."What it is about is that some drugs that can selectively influence a person in accordance with his or her belonging to a certain ethnic group are being developed.' 'The Lugar Center is merely a tiny element of the United States’ vast military biological program. Large-scale activity has been launched in the territories of states neighboring Russia, where the Pentagon-controlled laboratories are functioning. Laboratory buildings continue to be upgraded in Ukraine, Azerbaijan and Uzbekistan. ......Many of them are in countries neighboring Russia and China, being a permanent source of biological threats to both countries,' Kirillov said. (23)
US is also afraid of its adversaries' development of genetic weapons. Just before the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak is officially reported on December 31, Pentagon warned its military personals to refrain from commercial DNA tests. It means that the Department of Defense is apparently worried they could lead to 'unintended security consequences.' On December 25, 2019, New York Times reported, 'The Pentagon has recently circulated a memo advising military personnel not to do at-home DNA tests, according to Yahoo News. It reportedly warned military members that mail-in commercial DNA tests are "largely unregulated and could expose personal and genetic information." They could also "potentially create unintended security consequences and increased risk to the joint force and mission," the memo read.' The memo was signed by Joseph D. Kernan, the undersecretary of defence for intelligence. (24)
So called ''bio logical weapons'' not only mean that it's originated at labs, it can also be meant the use of dangerous viruses or pests naturally existed by military or intelligence agencies. The mystery is ''how the zoonotic coronavirus from bats in Yunnan could travel to animals and humans about 1,000 km away in Guangdong (SARS) or 1,886.7 km away in Wuhan (2019-nCoV), without causing any suspected cases in Yunnan beforehand.'' Surprisingly both Swine Fever and Fall Army worms are completely not originated in China. Both of them were brought from outside of China.
6. Japan's fatal evacuation plan on Wuhan coronavirus outbreak only caused further outbreak in Japan despite of WHO's warning. It only helped coronavirus to cause pandemic. Total confirmed cases are 20 on February 2. (World's top 2; 20) The US puppet Shinzo Abe regime needs to spin its scandals for the upcoming Kyoto Mayer election on February 2, 2020. Both mainstream media and SNS are engaging propaganda ops to turn attentions of voters from the election to lower the voting rate as usual. No matter how will it cost for further dehumanisation of society.
What Abe wants to whitewash is that Moritomo Gakuen scandal in which Abe sold state owned land to his friend, director of the campus cheaply, moreover it involved falsification of documents by Ministry of Finance; Kakei Gakuen scandal was that Abe improperly benefited his close friend, director of the campus, Koutarou Kakei; ''Sakura wo miru kai scandal'' (State held public gathering for seeing cherry blossom) was privately used to promote Shinzo Abe himself. To spin those scandals at once, Abe exploited the Wuhan coronavirus outbreak by staging evacuation of Japanese corona ''hostages'' trapped in shielded Wuhan. Abe actually wanted to revival the Return of the Five Abducted Victims from North Korea in Oct. 2002 by this careless move. (26)
Evacuation of its own residents in foreign countries is an international custom and duty of government but this time, it only ended up bringing coronavirus to Japan. On the contrary to North Korea and Mongolia where completely shielded the border with China since then (27)(28). Those countries successfully protected their own citizens from any possible threat from coronavirus outbreak.
Japan's Air Charter of Wuhan Japanese residents caused several national security issues by ignoring China's suggestion to let them stay at home in Wuhan. Japan arranged charter flights three days from January 29 to 31. The 1st. flight brought 206 back to Japan but 13 people infected by coronavirus (29), 3 confirmed but 2 of them rejected hospitalisation and went home (30). The 2nd. round was also a disaster that 9 out of 210 were infected by coronavirus. Before boarding, 2 showed sever symptoms of the coronavirus thus got rejected (31). The 3rd. round was a tragedy that 10 out of 149 infected (32).
As the result, the number of Japan's coronavirus patients skyrocketed. Total 20 confirmed (33). The Infected areas top 2 is Japan (February 2). 32 out of 565 are total cases. This national security crisis in Japan is caused by Shinzo Abe. Those Japanese residents should have remained at home in Wuhan if they were patriots. Some patriotic Japanese resident decided staying in Wuhan.(34)